REVIEW: NEW GIRL - TV Show one comedy show like no other 'DON’T JUDGE THE SHOW BY ITS FIRST EPISODE' :)




It has been just about 6 years since NEW GIRL first time aired on television premiered on Fox on September 20, 2011. Strange to say, I didn't notice it. Tho I’m not such a big surveyor in terms of TV shows and series anyway but thus far CASTLE and LIE TO ME has been my favorites. however I can never ever everrrr finish the complete season i always fail to do so, but I tell you this, I solemnly mean it I don’t even need to make promises to myself this time around, no oath no promises required.


 I have so far watched 7 episodes straight in a row and I cant wait to finish the entire season this week this show. I have just started and i'm already going gaga completely, and also i'm right here writing a review about it already LOL. So the question is how I came across this series? I never did.It was my sister in point of fact who recommended about this greaaat tv show :")



So bascially she stumbled upon that show and has been watching since couple of weeks told me it’s a great comedy show no empty talks,  does what it says. Neither I bothered reading reviews or watched the trailer I just went straight out for the 1st episode no holds barred . so far I have seen I could tell. New girl has intelligent humor, offers you no depressing drama light hearted show, the kind of show that you would wanna watch in any kind of mood once you start, trust me! you wont be able to stop watching.






 CAST:
 JESS: ZOOEY DESCHANEL
Nick  JAKE JOHNSON
Schmidt MAX GREENFIELD
Winston  LAMORNE MORRIS
CECE: Jess’s best friend HANNAH SIMONE
Coach DAMON WAYANS J



This is a show about a girl named Jess (zooey deschanel) who has found her boyfriend sleeping with someone else and right after the bad break up she decided to move in a loft with 3 single guys who she found on the internet.

I believe zooey deschanel is not the only major character in this show tho her character is really bubbly loving and awkward half the time you’ll fall in love with her right before the show even starts, To me, I enjoy the rest of the cast more, the three room mates steals the show, Schmidt, Nick and Winston (Psst! nick is my favourite). They have a good comic timing, They all have their own different personalities plus punchlines are just EPIC! they don’t even need to convince you that things are funny by adding a laughter in the background (that’s the bonus) The writing is so fresh and dialogue are just great, one comedy show like no other, I also find myself  singing along with the intro music of "NEW GIRL" i'm hooked and I bet you’ll be too right after couple of episodes and I believe this show is going to stand apart from rest of other comedies. If you want a show that makes you smile all the time or laugh. I highly recommend this!! ♥

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.