My Much Loved Top 20 Chickflick (dude-friendly) Films Of All Time.




Who doesn’t like a feel-good chickflick (everyone does) and I’m so NOT ashamed to admit that. I am truly a sucker for romcoms, movie with happy endings, people in love, rolling ocean waves, sound of seagulls, breathtaking sunset everything going out on a happy note . I think every film need happy ends am I right? (raise your hand) 

Watching a good film is a great way to relax yourself before bed or maybe curl up on couch for a great girls night in makes definitely a yes yes for date night with your spouse In today’s post I thought of writing down some of my much loved top 20 chickflick movies.I cannot really decide and put them in an order since they are all so good and entertaining, but nonetheless..

So here, in no particular order, are my favorite chickflick (dude-friendly) films of all time:


  1. The Choice

  1. The Ugly Truth

  1. About Time

  1. Night in Rondanthe

  1. The Notebook

  1. John Tucker Must Die

  1. The Vow

  1. Leap Year

  1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

  1. The Longest Ride

  1. Life As We Know it

  1. When Harry met Sally

  1. The Time Traveler’s Wife

  1. Sleepless in Seattle

  1. Under the Tuscan sun

  1. The Proposal

  1. The Holiday

  1. You’ve Got Mail

  1. Killers


  1. The Lucky One

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.